Aerotrain to Main terminal - 3 minutes
Immigration clearance - 1 minute
Baggage claim - 40 minutes
Watching people complain and curse the KLIA baggage system - Priceless!!
I always have the same complain too. Couldn't understand why the system sucks.


5 comments:
i dont remember it being that bad when i came back from london last year...
But the customs never check baggage..perhaps i normally arrive early in the morning...the guards just sat there and didnt even bother to stand up to check us.
I also cannot understand why the baggage system "seems" to suck at KLIA. The baggage did came out continuously with the belt moving, just that it takes time to see your own one. And, it only happens in KLIA.
Why huh?
Zewt: Thats because you were in first class! Your baggage will be the first one out!
QQ Alice: Never check even better. Just in case I have those pirated DVD. Hahah!
Elizebeth: Because they suck!!!
Can't believe you have to wait for 40 minutes to claim your luggage! LCCT is no better...
Post a Comment