"I have a confession to make, i dreamt of you having a kid last night"
I was like WHAT!!!???? I mean... are there any relevance of this dream?
I don't remember having any sort of baby conversation with this friend of mine. And here goes the rest of it:
...He is a boy ...He is about 3 or 4 yrs old ...He is fair ...He has big round eyes ...He is cute
And Nic is loving this little baby boy in his dream.
Is this truly a coincidence or what? Last night I was watching Sex & The City on the episode where Charlotte and Trey was planning for a baby. They were making love every night for this reason until one day, Charlotte invited a friend over for dinner. Her friend brought her 3 kids and during dinner, the kids were throwing tantrums and crying... etc. Charlotte and Trey stopped making love from that day onwards.
What they went through is almost exactly what I've been through. (NO...Not the love making part, ok!) Few years ago, I was so determined to be a Mother. I was all geared up and ready for pregnancy. Then I'm not really sure what hits me, I just throw the idea of having a baby down the drain. I guess I got scared after seeing some of my relatives and friends with kids... running around restaurants... screaming... yelling... crying...
NO-NO-NO! No way I wanna go through these. I'll go crazy!!! Why do we need to have kids? Is it a must for all married couples to have kids? Geeez.... Nic's dream really got me scared. And what's weird is the fact that I watched the very episode on Baby making last night.
Are there any relevance in this 2 incident, or is this just pure coincidence? Anyway... here's something cute I found on the web: Cute Baby Angel!


12 comments:
Of course you must have kids.... God says 'multiply'.... which means tecnically, you're supposed to have 4.
but i am sure 2 will be more than enough.
Thanks for the advice, Zewt. But currently, no thanks! Status quo.
Well, you already took a hugh step forward and get married. Why not trying to have kids? When a couple have kids, then it only makes the marriage complete & the definition of family fulfilled. A baby is the product of you & your husband's love, a target you & your hubby will work on for the rest of your life. A bundle of joy which brings up & down in your life. And that is when you will give unconditional love & appreciate God's given gift to you.
Wah, that's not Eileen talking ok? I cant even trust guys or commit in a relationship. Well, but it's true. I just believe that I havent meet that guy... the one who can changes my mind of relationship/love/marriage/kids :)
Go ahead and fertilize eggs and populate the earth. We need to our part as human.
Wow... what an emotional comment from Princess Eileen... I almost cried.
And Benny... Congratulations! You'll soon be a father. Thanks for leaving your comments.
Are you serious in almost crying? But in this context I will admit I only know how to talk da talk, but dunno how to talk da walk.
I admit I got commitment problems for relationship. So I will focus on career & ka ching in the meanwhile.
Anyway, on a serious note, when you find the right guy, ur heart will just settle down & u will just wanna have a child with him. The creation of a love product from two truly love souls. How sweet.... WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT???
Hmm... deep..
i also very scared of baby now. Especially when they cry.
And i hate parents that spoilt their kids. very LCLY like that. I hate that.
-dlaw
very emo talk here... hmmmmm......
ya ya... after get married... time to have baby. after have baby, time to have another one... only by then, all your yi ma ku je will not ask u things like "when are u getting married... when are u getting a child.... bla bla bla" anymore.
after 17 years, your yi ma gu je next will start asking, "which university you kids are enrolling?"
another 5 years, they will ask, "where are your kids working now?"
another 3 years, they will ask, "when are your kids getting married?"
They will always have tones of questions to ask you:)
-dlaw
Growing pains......
....or pain in the ass?
Benny... you'll soon have both problems... hahah!
Post a Comment