I do not understand why Dear Hubby bought an original VCD of 007 - Casino Royale from Speedy Video while we were back in KL when there are loads of cheap, uncensored DVDs on sale along the streets of Shanghai. I guess Dear Hubby has itchy fingers kua... long time didn't buy DVD / VCD from KL.
Ok.. we watched that movie. Though I have no idea who the hell is the guy playing Agent 007, but I must say he did a pretty good job. What irks me is the gambling plot. This reminds me sooo much of Chow Sing Chi era of 'Tou San', 'Tou Sing', 'Tou Hap'... and whatever more 'Tou' you can think of.
Why?? It doesn't make sense. No one can predict and win like that other than Chow Sing Chi! No one can 'sai-lang' like that other than Chow Sing Chi! Hey... they stole the 'Tou San' idea, didn't they? Tsk tsk tsk.... none at all original!
I want my Chow Sing Chi on that table... and I bet he will beat 007... Flat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Stephew Chow.....
I still remember the first 3 movies I watched in the cinema is by Stephew Chow. Darn, I was still a child that time.
It was so embarassing for my first movie in the cinema. As the movie starts, I literally stand on the seat and shout, "Wah, this TV so big lar!". Of coz everyone stared and my mum have to pull me down....
Anyway, I love Stephew's Chow movie, regardless how ppl say it is stupid. Come on, who minds laughing???
i think the real tou san is chow yuen fatt la....
and you think the 007 did a good job? no way... he sucks BIG time!
Zewt: Why sucks? Ok ma... he looks a bit old la... and a bit serious... but he is much better than Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton.
Damn suck James Butt in this century..kena taruh JJ...hehehe
Hahah anonymous.. you are funny. To be more specific, James Bond kena taruh jiau-jiau in this movie. Kakkakaka!
My hubby says the way his JJ kena taruh... already pecah like an egg. But this James Bond still can have sex after that... he has keng chau balls!
Yeah logically should pecah...maybe he is using finger after that...nobody knows...hehe.
hahaha....I guess James Bond '06 is not getting good response from people. Maybe should change to chow sing chi!
But, I always love the Austin Martin DB9 that he got....
Hmmm, maybe Dear Hubby wanted to see more of Eva Green!!
Oh, there was a 007 in there? :p
No one cares abt 007... EVA GREEN man, EVA GREEN! with that yummy English accent... :)
Post a Comment