Friday, February 2, 2007

The Birth...

Feb 2nd 2007...the Birth of Purple-Mushroom. A date to be remembered and celebrated each year, that is, if... the owner of this blog could remember.

Why Purple-Mushroom? I was initially thinking about Pink-Lollipop (yeah, lame... both of it) but alas! Pink-Lollipop have been taken up by someone who did nothing but to waste such a lovely name in blogspot. So, given that I kinda love the color purple, and I kind love mushroom, ok... let's call this place the Purple-Mushroom.

All I need now is a birth logo.
Wah... sai mmm sai ah?? Yes... not because this is so important, but it simply because I am so freakin' free!

Ok... so here goes the beginning of everything... and the end of nothing... !!!

2 comments:

zewt said...

oh... so you're pink lollipop... the girl with the most concise and precise answer to the tales. anyway, purple mushroom is not too bad. better than things like... yellow banana or... brown shit.

oh... since you're so free... can u do up a logo for me too? hehe..

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha! Very funny... Brown Shit.. should have thought of that.

As for the logo... patience.... Anyway, thanks for leaving your comment.