Ouchh! I am back in SH. Sad to say that I will begin the cruel, nasty, mundane and routine working world tomorrow... sigh!
I can't believe my 2 weeks of holiday in Homeland is already over! It was like yesterday when I touched down at KLIA and complained about the hot weather. To make matter worst, today's flight was completely full and I couldn't even get a seat next to my Hubby. We were sitting 9 rows apart! Thank God it was a Boeing (for some reason, I don't like sitting in an Airbus).
It's a sad day... I miss home and family. Not sure when I will be visiting home again. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ah... had a good trip i am sure. i prefer boeing too. airbus... only if it's 380!
Haha... I am back one day earlier than you... The feeling of disguise just came automatically once I hear ppl speaking Shanghainese in the airport while claiming luggage. Anyway, thanks for the great advices on my blog. Oh well, life goes on.
I miss home and family terribly too!!!
Post a Comment