Ok... Please help me decide. Yeah... I'm darn free. I finally found the perfect cute 'lil MuShRooM pic as the logo for my blog. I tested the water by displaying the logo next to my profile. But it wasn't that good looking coz it has a white background. But still... I want my hard work and effort known.
Vote! For your favourite MuShRooM...



15 comments:
wow, tough decision, I been looking at the logos so long.... Now they all look the same to me.. But alas, I choose....
deng... deng... deng.. deng...
D
Princess: Heheh... you have choosen a symmetrical logo. Meaning, you want balance in your life. True boh?
I prefer E.
how? you need more voters!!
Deisy: Why E? E is the last on my list coz I think it's rather 'incomplete' because of the half circle. Hmm...
More artistic mah.. leave room for your readers to think why you left the circle unclosed. hehehhee...
remember to put the (R) trademark wor... u know lah, here privacy act very lousy one, later got steal by some other one. kekekee..
I will go for C... eh... can do one logo for me ah?
I personally prefer B or C.
How to patent? I actually stole the mushroom pic from another website..heheh. Not sure will get sued under copyright law or not. Haha.
Zewt: Can... just let me know what kinda theme / pic you want. Haha!
Yes, I want balance in life. Now I got a lousy career, money never enough and a empty love life. I got loving family though.
Wah, from this "quiz", I realise I know what I want in life. Thanks Purple_mushroom!
Princess: Hahah... you'll never know. Sometimes 'lil things makes you realised a great deal!
i go for C... cos its unique, creative & hippy... :)
C better
E for me....this 'unclosed' section might bring you to an open mind. Bringing and accepting other ideas from others yet still having strong own perceptions.
by ash - shanghai
u sure or not??????
theme ah... i also dunno la.
but must have as zewt as it gets and zewtpinions somewhere lor.
Zewt: Ok... if i have the time under a pure boredom situation... I will design one for you. Haha.
I vote C!!!
Post a Comment