Ok... I need to pause this logo searching mission of mine. Can't believe that all the work keep piling into the final week before I go for my 2 weeks CNY break. Need to complete whatever there is before I fly back into KUL to meet my family again. Yay!!... Happy!!!
Let's see... what to eat when I'm back:
1. Hokkien mee
2. Curry fish head (from Puchong stall)
3. Chilli pan mee (the ever famous Jln TAR chilli pan mee)
4. Mum's Hainanese chicken rice
5. Seremban beef noodles
6. Seremban siew hai
7. Malay food (rice with telur dadar, tom yum soup, paprik ayam, kailan ikan masin...)
8. Another pan mee (I love pan mee!)
Drooling now... Cheers! Gotta go. Need to rush...Will probably be MIA for the next few weeks.
Party hard! Kong Hei Fatt Choy... Xin Nian Kuai Le!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
u know... the pan mee at TAR uses lard as flavouring... that's why it's colourless yet so yummy.
i still prefer the one near Bkt Btg.
Post a Comment