I do not know how or what I will do if I am really in this situation. If we don’t have kids, decision will probably be easier, that we go our separate ways. But if we have kids, there’s a high chance that I will still leave him, taking my kids with me.
When these happen, things will never be the same again, definitely! How could you still live the normal life as before when you knew your spouse had had an affair out there? It doesn’t really matter if he / she has ended it because our trust has been broken.
However, I do know a few couples who stayed married and living under the same roof because of their kids. One couple whom I know are not sleeping on the same bed anymore, doesn’t really talk much except for matters related to the son, and has been like this for the past 6 years. The person who had the affair was the wife. As I know from other friends of ours, the husband never had another girlfriend but just devoted himself to work very hard each day. I am not sure if his wife is still seeing the other man, but from sources, yes she is. OMG! How can the hubby take all this and still remain married to this woman? I was thinking… why bear all these sufferings this way? Can’t they just end it?
Another couple that I know, same thing happened. The wife had an affair out there, the hubby found out, and the wife suggested a divorce. But the hubby does not want to leave. Until today, he was still hoping that she will return to him! OMG!! There is still such man existing in this world! I can’t believe it.
So if you’re under this situation, what do you think you will really do?
.


7 comments:
interesting.... it's the guys who are suffering... very interesting indeed.
Well... I really don't want this situation happen on me in future... that's why, want to get a good woman is not easy now days. Anyway, if really happen, I'll just wait and see... time will prove everything.
Why there are only the wife who has an affair outside. Those man are moron! If I was them, I will either divorce and look for an affair myself!
It is really not possible to amend a broken trust. Once it's gone, it's gone. No amount of work or apologies can bring it back.
love is so blind isn't it?
n kenny..hard to find a good women?? it's the same!
some women will just stand by their man eventhough he's abusive and have affairs. some will even watch their husband and son rape their daughter! at least all women can do is cheat..men rapes and abuses!
Haha... this is for man to answer and I must answer.
It doesn't really matter; the relationship is dead. Divorce is just a legal aspect and had nothing to do with the relationship.
Let the wife remain as what she is. In legal sense she is still the wife; in reality, she is a slut and her presence is nothing. I don't think it is about the kids that really matters. It is probably that the man is financially unstable or that he is dependent on the wife or her family to keep his job or position.
If that man has the ability to be independent and his money is sufficient he will just do what he likes while keeping the slut at home.
But if that man has financial independence and capabilities to strike out on his own but refuse to divorce, he deserves such a wife and I surely think the wife did the right thing of having another man.
There's nothing wrong in the situation as per the cases cited. What is important is reality and living your life to the fullest, seeking happiness and fun, and seeking joy and peace. Just treat her as a friend, not a wife and live your life which is your own.
hey I have a case, which I couldn't write in my blog as I promised my brother. But I can write it here :P hehe It's an affair.
There is a girl...She started her relationship with a guy. So after a while, the guy and girl both family meet up.
Then, the girl father and the guy's mom develop an affair. Therefore caused the both family parents' divorce.
Now, the guy's mom get him to break up with the girl. Because the girl's dad, and guy's mom are going to form their new family.
It's unfair!!!!!
Shit happens ha....
Post a Comment