Thursday, July 10, 2008

Model of the Year

Guess who's model of the year for Chique Magazine??




.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.








.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.












.











.











.
















ME!!!!!!!!!!








WAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!



WHAT!!???? Cannot ah!!??? Let me dream a bit can or not?? CAN or NOT!!????!!!


Afterall... it's my Birthday and I am another year older!!!!!! Let me fat hau and camwhore a bit can or not!!!?????


Actually... I took naked pics of myself... but cannot post it here. OMG!!!! I am becoming the next Edison Chen!!!! I am going crazy!! The older I get, the crazier I become!!!


.

7 comments:

zewt said...

okay lah... since it's your bday.... model of the year lah...

now... dont simply send your computer for servicing ok!

gee... cant believe you did that...

Huei said...

oO! i bet alot of ppl want ur pics! ;P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great one and u're looking great as usual! =D

Unknown said...

Pheeeewwwweeettt! Model of year! Happy Birthday to u...

Oh yah, I'll go back Malaysia for holiday from 14 Aug to 28 Aug. Maybe can meet up lor since u back on 16 Aug.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Enjoyed reading ur blog. Your wackyness does make my day, esp on days when I felt down.

Maverick SM said...

Can we have a peep at your sexy pics? that edison's style?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt: Why can't believe? It's normal.. haha.

Huei: Thank you!!

Kenny: Oh.. yeah, if we have the time. But I guess you will be busy meeting your family and I will be busy with mine. But I'll give you a buzz.

Ivy: Thank you. I love the wacky part...haha.

Maverick: I deleted them. Dont' wanna really end up like him.

zewt said...

errrr...normal? ooooooookay.