A perfect place for a Friday getaway from office, because not only did we had fun, but we also had a lot of wine!
Fresh food were prepared by the host for lunch. The sandwiches were delicious!!
And what did we learn from a cross cultural training? We learnt about the difference between Chinese culture, comparing it to American culture. The reason for this training? Well, as we are dealing with global project, the Chinese had difficulties in communication... and I really mean communication. But they always complaint that the difficulties were caused by the different cultures. I wonder how that affects a working environment. It may a bit, but I still think that language is the major barrier.
Anyway, here are some drawings that we did... Chinese drawing Americans, and American drawing Chinese. Yes, there was an American, apart from the 2 facilitators, in our class. He is our Project Manager, Mr. Todd. I fall into the category of foreigner, and I drew a Chinese. Hehe.
At the end of the session, we had a wine tasting session. We had 8 different wines to taste, enough to get us started... high... hehehe!
We head for dinner at a Sichuan restaurant nearby and the drinking continues.... this time, beer! OMG!!! It was fun and non-stop drinking. I had a few bottoms-up.
After dinner, we went back to the Wine club to watch a performance. It was the worst singing ever! Even Mr Todd thinks so. I thought she was drunk to have the guts to sing in front of so many people with that kind of voice and errr.... out of tone singing. I could sing much better!
High from our alcohol intake... Jane did some salsa dancing with Mr Todd. Woo-hoo...
It was a really fun day. I enjoyed a lot and it was the first time I experienced training with alcohol!!! How effective was that!!
.


1 comment:
that's alot of wine!!
*YUMMmMM SEnG!!!*
=D
Post a Comment