I remember blogging about not having green fingers and that all plants will die under my hands.
I was right. My plant is now officially.... almost dead!
I really don't know what to do with it. I asked the office plant supplier and they told me this plant is called 'Thousand Arms Buddha' and it need to have plenty of sunlight and very little water. So I took the plant to the pantry and placed it beside the window. I even asked the office cleaner to help me look after it. She looked after many colleague's plants and they all grew healthy and beautiful. But not mine. Why? Why? Why?
I think I will never, never, ever, buy another plant again. They will all die... I don't want to murder another living thing.
I am so sorry... dear plant... rest in peace. Amitabha.
.


5 comments:
Why not get more info how to plant, it helps, just another try lor. I don't believe you can't plant forever.
yeah..i think u should search around on how to care for the plant..can it still be saved? maybe bring home n give it direct sunlight..n not through window
aiya my condolence..
i think dragon-girls is not good at planting.
Cos my mom's plants are so dead under my care although i take 15 minutes to water them evryday after work...i think mom will kill me when she comes home..kakaka...
Maybe you can try to plant cactus? But if cactus also died, then gulp, *speechless*
Post a Comment