I bought another pair of Skechers. I love it!!!
I have been buying a lot of shoes lately and regretting it. Nice shoes in Shanghai are really expensive. Over the weekend, I bought a pair of white sandal and another brown sandal. Cost me RMB700 in total. Thats RM350. Sibeh expensive ok! I regret buying them now that I found my new love Skechers. It is sooooo comfy!!!
I love my Skechers!!!
.


4 comments:
woH! shoes in shanghai r so expensive!!!!
love ur skechers too! very nice!!!! =D
Oh, I love love love Skechers too! Bought my first pair few years ago and never looked back since. Most comfy shoes ever!
p/s: Hello! First time commenting here. :)
Huei: Thanks. I love them!
CC: Thanks for dropping by. Yes.. i agree. Most comfy shoes ever!
Women must keep buying shoes; they can never get the right one even though they had. It's passion and passion grows: each time they found one they soon start to look for another.
Have a sweet day!
Post a Comment