Tuesday, July 1, 2008

An Early Bday Gift

Guess what's this....




It's a pair of diamond earrings. This is my early bday gift. Birthday coming soon and I will be 1 year older... *sob*sob*


This is only 1/2 of a bday gift. I still want a Gucci bag, which Dear Hubby promised. I shall get one while I'm back to KL for vacation in August. Yay!! Hope I will be able to see one that I like and that it will not cost a bomb.

I love the earring!!!

9 comments:

Huei said...

HAPPY early BIRTHDAY!! hehehe

nice earrings!!! =D

Winn said...

wah . i never had diamond earrings b4! it is so nice i will get one when.....

when i m not kiamsiap!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that buying in China cheaper? Happy Birthday in advance!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Huei: Thanks! Hehe.. old liao.

Winn: It's not expensive because it's really small. I didn't want a big one. Coz if accidently lost it, then really heartache.

Jam: China? Cheaper Gucci? Nah... only the fakes one are cheap. The genuine Gucci are much more expensive than anywhere else.

Maverick SM said...

My dear Mushroom, Gucci veri expensive; there is Gukki or LeV in Chow kit...hehehehe

Just joking with you. Happy Birthday, honey and wish you and your hubby the best of everything; think what, get what,ok!

Yiou surely deserved more than a Gucci and earings; maybe should consider adding a pair of Jimmy Choo to match.

Happy Birthday Purple~Mushroom.

zewt said...

Happy be-early birthday.

Gucci bag in SH? hmm.... very near to shenzhen right?

Unknown said...

Aiseh... bila birthday? Anyway, here I wishing u Happy 'early' Birthday to u

Purple~MushRooM said...

Maverick, Zewt, Kenny, thanks for the bday wish!

Maverick... I not up to Jimmy Choo standards yet.

Shopaholicfern said...

Hey Gal...
I won't wish u Happy Birthday here...cos i know the date and it's still a couple of days away...
but i do love the earrings :-)
Lucky u~~