p/s: Boys... no hard feelings ya! Girls just wanna have fun!
.
I WANA THROW!!! WAHAHHAAHAHJUST what i need! bloody stupid uncle was hogging the stupid lift this morning!! I WANA THROW ROCKS AT HIM!! hahahah
if boys got something like this... we sure kena hantam lah.
i olny at lvel two...trow into water is hard
Oh, my aiming is really not that good. LOL
Don't throw me if u meet me ok? LOL
I hate boys buy I love men. :)Boys grow up!!! ;)
Post a Comment
Best Buy Coupon
6 comments:
I WANA THROW!!! WAHAHHAAHAH
JUST what i need! bloody stupid uncle was hogging the stupid lift this morning!! I WANA THROW ROCKS AT HIM!! hahahah
if boys got something like this... we sure kena hantam lah.
i olny at lvel two...
trow into water is hard
Oh, my aiming is really not that good. LOL
Don't throw me if u meet me ok? LOL
I hate boys buy I love men. :)
Boys grow up!!! ;)
Post a Comment