Friday, March 2, 2007

Test Drive the Damn Car!!

It was just after lunch hour. I headed straight to the washroom and as usual... walked right into the last cubicle to do my thing. Then... I heard some noise. Some grinding sound like gggrrrrzzzzz...... The first thought that came to my mind was: "A vibrator? Someone is using a vibrator!" But then again... there wasn't any groaning and moaning, so I dissed the idea, quickly did my job and get out from that cubicle. Then I realised where the sound came from. Any wild guess? Will not reveal it now... hehe.

Now, this inspired me! I got this email from Princess Eileen containing the following question: "My fren asking me about sex. About G spots and what does orgasm really feels like. Talking about guy's size etc. How important is sex in a relationship?"

My answer to her is simple: Yes. Sex is important

Then came her reply: "So if your bf sucks in bed or have a pathetic size, then quickly dump lor? Like that must trial b4 marriage!"

My Answer: How can you buy a car without test driving it?

Well... the bottom line is... go for a test drive! I am sure there are many who wouldn't agree with me, but I am pretty sure there are also many who will agree! It's simple. You like the car, go for a spin before deciding. If, however, it turns out to be a lousy spin, there are still no hard rules whether or not you should or should not buy the car. Afterall... it's your own decision. You may like the model and despite its poor handling or 'thrust', or both, you may still end up buying that damn car!

So Girls, please... test drive the bloody damn car!!

14 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I am still curious, what's that noise in your toilet? Tell lah~~

Eileen said...

........

Yo, and ask me how to do a good BJ to arouse a guy....

Test drive... but here is the difficult part, if u go into sex too early in the relationship, then the guy may think you are cheap or loose; if u go into sex too late in the relationship, then the guy may get tired of waiting for u or one may have involved too much feelings b4 the test drive :P

Erwin said...

Isn't that guy suppossed to be one of the Hobbits?

Wah lau!!! You damn free leh...

Benny Goh said...

horny horny horny

I know many people which different expectations on sexual intimacy.
1. Some do it because of obligation.
2. Some do it, because they just can't stop thinking about it
3. Some do it because they like it but no urgency.

So which category do you fall into, miss purple mushroom?

I know the answer...heh heh

Eileen said...

I think purple mushroom is most likely no 2.

keke....

Purple~MushRooM said...

Deisy: I will reveal that later... but whats in your mind?

Princess: The word 'cheap' should not even come to mind if you are in a 'Relationship'. If you jump into bed with a guy who is not your bf... then can consider using this word though. My 2 cents.

Erwin: Nola... not a hobbit la. This pic was taken from a very old movie. The hobbit doesn't even exist at that time.
And yes... i am darn free.

Benny: How do you know the answer? I am definately not #1. Sex is always, never an obligation.

Anonymous said...

well well well...is actually a BRAUN toothbrush thing sound is it?...maybe people over there miss used the small electrical appliances...i mean jabs to the wrong black hole...hehe...what's the answer then?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wah-sei Leirbag... you are good!
It is indeed an electronic toothbrush. Not sure if it is Braun or some chinese brand though.
Quick thinking!
BTW... the girl was using it to brush her teeth, ok. Not to er-hem... you know what. Keke.

Anonymous said...

hehe...amazing wild guess man...maybe is after working hour..
and come to how sex is important...For 1 thing, there is the uncontroversial truth...that sex represents the biological origin of life... Just think of it...if there were no more sex, there'd be no more life. No more human life...no u and i..that simple...need a better reason than that?...from chow sing chi..people just enjoy the process of sex only..the outcome is just a gabbage like us...kakaka

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Mushroom! Totally agree with u about 'test drive'. When, is up 2 u 2 judge. Yes, sex is impt. Good sex will mend a broken marrage. Good sex will depend on a lot of factors, size & shape of guy 'equipment' is a factor. Let me guss from ur nick I guss u like 'mushroom' shape. Yes it give max pleasure to lady.... Gggg I better stop or else I will go on & on. Hemm perhap u can give me some topic which ladies like 2 know horny topic that is. After all I can't be horny all the time. But with ur help that should't be a problem.

Anonymous said...

princess: learn some BJ skill on DVD.

Well, the car should be the gal and driver should be the guy. If the guy only like 'relax-gal-on-top' thingy...that's bad!

The driver should be able to drive properly, turn left, turn right, drift, brake or whatever. The driver needs to warm up the car, else engine won't be running well.

The car itself should be able to follow the command. That's one of the view. Another point of view that, car sometimes could lead to a new experience in driving. For example, a lousy driver wouldn't be able to control a good car sometimes.

As a conclusion, not only the car must be good.....but the driver need some experience.
Mutual thing is needed here....both car n driver.

Hahaha...

zewt said...

wooooahhh.. what an advice... what an advice...

next time, i shall always remind your daughter to test drive her 'car'.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Haha! Thanks for all your comments.
Well... agree or not... sex is an important factor in a relationship between a man and a woman. Of course... there are many other factors too. But you cannot deny that sex 'IS' one of the important factor besides the many other things.

Again, for all the singles girls reading this, I am not asking you to test drive any damn car that comes along, ok. Use your brain! I am not good at giving advice of this sort, but you gotta make your own judgement and not simply jump into bed with anyone just because Purple-Mushroom says you gotta test drive the car! Gosh!

Eileen said...

hor ny ang moh: U r so funny, u make me laugh when you say purple_mushroom like mushroom shape. Thanks for visiting my blog too.

anonymous: Your advices are absolutely awesome!

Purple_mushroom: Now you will be my official guru :P More hot & sassy conversation in our next gathering. Hohoho