
Remember previously I was surfing for a vibrator on taobao.com? This week, some f*ckers uploaded some stuffs to the internet over 1GB which causes the traffic a surge. IT, which was my dept, seriously looked into it. I heard my boss talking about someone and some taobao thingy and I was like... fucking shit! Did someone caught me searching for vibrator? My boss even consulted legal dept on actions to be taken against the person, no joke.
This morning, an email warning was sent out regarding internet usage policy. My boss showed me the traffic for surfing internet dropped drastically since the email was out. I saw all the canggih tracking system and was like.. f*ck shit.. these guys knows who surfed what at what time, etc.
Then boss told me someone was using working hours from 10-5pm to surf taobao.com and kept uploading files onto it. And that someone must have used the working hours for his own business on taobao.com. He didn't mention who, and HR has given that person a first warning. I was like, phew!!! Not me for the vibrator. But who knows while he was investigating, he probably went to see what I had surfed for. Tiu lor!
I am bloging this from office. My boss will know. He is so free today. I see him monitoring the system for the whole day. But I no tiu! Still blog and surf. Wukakaka!
.


11 comments:
if you're a big shot... the company no tiu wan la. but it gives the company something to lean on if they wanna get rid of u.
I wonder if all companies have such a monitoring system? So scary lah..
eee...i'm scared liao lah...
wat if mine has one too?? i sometimes do internet banking in the office lah..also surf for shopping stuff when i get bored or have no mood to work...tiu-lor...
i think i better be careful next time..
hehe no tiu no tiu... life must go on, blog and surf internet hor...must continue
my company too wor..thats when they reaise a lot of ppl watch youtube during working hours. they havent banned anything yet but they are closely monitoring it. got one, i kena top 10 bandwidth user....sigh!!! going to work is so boring. why cant i surf blogs o find inspirations!! :)
So...have you got the vibrator??? hehehehehe.....
woah! scary shit!!!! means ur colleague is selling vibrators? hehehe
So canggih ah? Your boss so free one ah? Luckily my side here just care about work done, they don't bother what site you visit, anyway... those 'vibrator' site I don't think here can access in la.
Walau, u work in prison meh?
Zewt: Big or not big, sure kena. The person uploading big sized files is a sales director from one of the business sectors.
Lynnx01: I believe many company has it. Just whether they are strict or not.
Shopaholicfern: Your company MNC.. should have. But if you are not using it to the extreme, I guess should not worry.
Min Hui: Yes. Must continue. Haha.
Winn: Probably the big big boss also surf Youtube.. so they can't ban it . Hahaha.
Maverick: NATO. We No Action, Talk Only. None of us willing to purchase it online.
Huei: Nola.. not him selling the vibrator i guess. But dunno what else he sells.
Kenny: My boss monitor because he wants to reduce the heavy traffic that jams up the connection. He is ok with high traffic after working hours. Actually, my boss quite flexi also.
Jam: I wish. Prison won't mind high surfing rate. But my company cannot. Anyway, I still surf.
That is why my office computer very 'holy' wan! So many site I cannot poke into wan! BTW I am sure ur boss must be wandering why u wan to buy a vib*rator maybe he will lend u his 'vib*rator? Have a nice day!
Post a Comment