she is pretty...but she is human made of beauty!not real geh
but her boobies r fake rite? heeheh
Wah this jolin lose so much weight. I was shocked seeing her new body and my her flexibility also so keng!
She is hot! Wander why Jay Chou dump her?Have a nice day!
Min Hui: Which part not real?Huei: Is that true? I never heard of that. But her boobies not big wor.Princess Eileen: Yeah.. her new image. Nice wor! So sexy.Horny: Was Jay Chou her ex??? Serious?
yeah, she is so beautiful.she is my tfk imagination gf.
I like to see her dance, very nice, with those high heels, she really is sexy.I would like to have her body, curvy. =DHer new album, unbelievable, all the moves, I'll have to say "WOW".
Post a Comment
Best Buy Coupon
7 comments:
she is pretty...but she is human made of beauty!not real geh
but her boobies r fake rite? heeheh
Wah this jolin lose so much weight. I was shocked seeing her new body and my her flexibility also so keng!
She is hot! Wander why Jay Chou dump her?
Have a nice day!
Min Hui: Which part not real?
Huei: Is that true? I never heard of that. But her boobies not big wor.
Princess Eileen: Yeah.. her new image. Nice wor! So sexy.
Horny: Was Jay Chou her ex??? Serious?
yeah, she is so beautiful.
she is my tfk imagination gf.
I like to see her dance, very nice, with those high heels, she really is sexy.
I would like to have her body, curvy. =D
Her new album, unbelievable, all the moves, I'll have to say "WOW".
Post a Comment