Monday, November 12, 2007

November 10

Saturday, November 10th 2007.

Many people talked and blogged about 'Bersih' on this day. To me, it was more than 'Bersih'. It was a truly more meaningful day to me, because....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was my Father's 60th birthday!!!!


My brother sent me some pics and tears filled my eyes. I wasn't there to celebrate with my Daddy. I miss my Mum and Dad. Being abroad really made me realised how important my family is to me.

I am glad my brother brought my Dad to Teluk Gong for seafood. They went there with our relatives and they all had a great time.


I LOVE YOU, DADDY!

.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday daddy

Maverick SM said...

I also love you, daddy!
(on behalf of Purple~Mushroom).

Huei said...

aww!!

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO UR DADDY!!! =D

is that ur mum? she looks so young! hehehe =D

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Uncle - Happy Birthday!! :p
purple mushroom- u look very much like your mom leh, the face sculpture!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to uncle!

Va:L said...

:P they know you love them...

:: Nicole.F :: said...

10th nov was also my 1st year anniversary :) heheh..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I miss butter crab..

Eileen said...

3 days before me. Yeah, you miss ur family most when is for special occassions. Yeah, hopefully I get to celebrate my dad's one when I am there :D