Sunday, November 18, 2007

uPapa



Yesterday, I bought the Osim uPapa. I just accompany Elizebeth DL to Osim store to get her hubby a foot massager... and I ended up spending money on this. But no regrets.

I just wonder why they called it uPapa... Mama also can use ma. Why Papa? Elizebeth DL says soon, the cheena-lang will come up with a pirated copy of uPapa and will call it uMama. I think she is probably right.

While we were there, I also saw uVibe, a handheld vibrating massager. I was thinking... hmmm.. this can double function as a massager and a vibrator. Even the shape looks like a didi. Should I buy? Anyway, didn't buy it.


I am having my uPapa massaging my back as I blog now. Wah.... very shiok! Feels like orgasm... haha.. just joking. Not THAT shiok la.
.

6 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

so shiok ah? doing upapa and blogging..hehe..
eh, the handheld massager looks like the one Samantha Jones used as a vibrator in Sex & The City..she used it few times and it malfunctioned. hahahaha...

Huei said...

so got uMama edi anot? hehehhe =P

Elizebeth D.L. said...

fern, I have the same comment when purple mushroom showed me that in the store. HAHAHHAA:p

My hubby really like the iSnug (that's the one we bought). He said the pain was so enjoyable... weird...

Maverick SM said...

Wei, massage your back also kena orgasm? So effective ah?

Anonymous said...

Dun play play with uVibe, it's too dangerous!

Anonymous said...

Got one not too long ago. I use it as a vibrator on my p-part. So shiok....multiple orgasm.