
I remember I posted an entry in July on how time flies, that we're into the second half of year 2007. And now.. it's already November. 2 more months and we'll be wishing friends and families happy new year again. And in 3 month's time, I'll be probably be flying back to KL to celebrate 2008 CNY. I can't believe it. It's too fast.
It also makes me ponder on what I have achieved this year. Looking back at the past 10 months, it seems like other than fulfilling my traveling needs, there really isn't much that I have done in 2007. Geezzz... I don't even remember if I have a new year resolution.
So, for the following 2 months to come before year end, I will make a resolution now... Yes, it won't be too late. I will go on a low-carb diet, workout more often and pledge to complete my chinese workbook (初级汉语,第3册)in these 2 months. I started this workbook since last year!!! OMG!!! No more delays.... time is running out! Can't be lazy anymore...
.


5 comments:
Wah, 3rd chapter for chinese language? Sweetttt... oh well, at least you get to travel. And for me, my weight is going up again. WHy!?!?! Coz I been enjoying food to the max!!!! Gambateh~
hahaha... low carb.. seems to be on a lot of ppl's resolution.
nah..time's not running out..u're still young! still got loads of time left! heheheh =D
time flies...yahyah..i feel it too..galfren, u're not alone ler..i've not achieved much this year too..haha!! :-)
I saw your chinese written comment in DL's blog, not bad at all!
Post a Comment