Ok, here is an overdue post. 2 Fridays ago, I went for dinner with my friend near her office. After dinner, she wanted to go back to office to ensure that the doors are properly locked.
When I entered her office, I was like... WAH!!! So much fun was at her office... she is in the toy industry and I have never seen an office that looks so enjoyable.
Take a look at the meeting room.



Full of toys everywhere... its like when you're bored looking at your pc, you can go to the board room to play play with some Hotwheels cars or Barbie Dolls.
Some cubicles even have Batman and Superman... supposedly good feng shui for the sales team. Haha.

Even the pillows are all Barbie Dolls pillows. So fun! And I noticed every table has a Barbie doll. Yeee.... this is so much better than my boring office. Nothing to play with and I dare not surf too much nowdays because my boss is still monitoring the most visited site every day. Cilakak!
Luckily I still have my good ole stress ball to squeeze. Kekeke. Poor stress ball.
.


4 comments:
Waaaahhh....so nice lah...got toys all over... i like her office...they have vacancy there or not?
hehehehhe so shiok!!! btw, miss u ler purple...
I feel lost whenever I find no new post in your blog hhahahaha....
wah!! wana hire ppl??? i wan work!!! hehehe so nice..so much fun!!! =D
eh.. so fun one~~~ hohoho..
Post a Comment