
Everytime someone asks me what is my favourite food, I have only 1 answer - Thai!
I really love Thailand and being in Bangkok in 2004 for my project was like heaven on earth! I can have tom yum goong everyday... until my tummy cannot take it.. lou-sai! Even lou-sai I still take my daily tom yum goong. Geng or not!
Last weekend I went for Thai cuisine with the usual gang, Elizebeth DL, Eric and Winston. We were sitting at first class table and watched some dance performance by beautiful Thai girls. I really love those thai girls as they are so friendly, polite and soft. After the performance, they went around distributing orchids to every female patrons. Kopunka...
I was thinking about Thai food again this weekend, but not sure if my friends wanna go makan with me or not... every week also Thai.
YAY!! NEVER SAY NO TO THAI!!!
.


9 comments:
I love tom yam too. But I didn't like Thai food. I prefer curry, nasi daun (Indian rice), and noodles. So, maggie mee is ok!!! Lou-sai or no lou-sai, I eat as usual.
hey hey...i am going Bangkok tomorrow hehe....will have Thai food, and my favourite Thai massage!!!!Don't envy me hehe
Today no Thai cusine...muruku only!!!
Thai food is also my favorite, but I prefer green curry than tom yam.
mmmmm! i love tomyum!!!! so yummy! last time i was in phuket..the tomyum is SOOOOO yummy!!!
*hungry*
How cum my friend who have being to thailand never say thai food good? He only say thai lady very good!
Have a nice day!
thai food is nice...but my tummy can't take too much of it..else will gastric and lou-sai :-(
eh, shopping is good in bangkok too..there's chaktukchak market during weekends and Suan-Lam Night bazaar..
;-)
Maverick: Muruku only? Haiya... next time, pls remind me of your bday. I treat you tomyum and give you a sexy bday present, ok?
Min Hui: I am so jealous!!! Why you shiok one?? Trip after trip!
Jam: Yes.. i love green curry too. I love everything Thai. Haha!
Huei: Yeah man... you take authentic tomyum from Thailand even better than those in Malaysia.
Horny: Sure is. Thai lady is blardy soft and sweet. Get yourself a thai wife! Can eat tomyum everyday.
Shopaholicfern: Yes. I love everything Thai.
hey hey...Thai is not good for shopping anymore. The prices are getting high. Bali better, much more cheaper!!!
Post a Comment