Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY Post II

On the fourth day of new year, I met up with my ACCA friends at Reunion Restaurant at Bangsar Village II. I must say it's a perfect name for a restaurant which is perfect for meet up as such.


This round, we ordered jelly fish yu sang.



So far, ACCA gang managed to meet up for lou sang every year. At the back from left, me, Shirley, Chong Heng and Pau San. Seated from left we have Boon Hwee, Wai Quin and Mei Yee.



For dinner, I have another lou sang. So tired of lou sang. This round is to lou with Eric before we all return to Shanghai. Winston fell sick and did not meet us. But I have seen enough of Winston.. hahah. We didn't managed to finish our yu sang this round. Everyone was too full and I am also too 'jelak' eating yu sang.



That's Eric and Jay standing, with me, Nicole and Elizebeth DL. This gang... we see each other in Shanghai and still wanna see each other when we're back in KL. Hahah... no la. It's really to meet our old friend Eric. I asked him if there are any chances that he will be going back to Shanghai. He said yes, maybe in 10 years' time. KNN! But as long as Eric is happy back in KL, he should stay here.

I will be leaving KL and heading back to Shanghai tomorrow. Time flies. So sad to be leaving my family again. This round, I am not sure when I will be back again. But I will try to find time to come back whenever I can.

Good Bye KL... see you again soon.

.

4 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Hi, u no c me b4 u go back Shanghai ah? *sob*

Anonymous said...

You people really do a lot of lou sang!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Maverick, yeah la. Me and Fern wanted to meet you up. But my time too short this round. Next time when I have longer holiday, will sure c u!

Huei said...

hope u had a great time in msia!!!

mm..so bad..i only had yee sang twice this year..so littlee >.<