Warning:This is a ham sup post. Those under 18, please do not proceed.
I have a gal pal, let's call her JJ. Few months ago, she met a guy man. She was really happy and I was happy for her though I knew she was in la-la-land... you know la... the highs of the graphs at the beginning of a relationship. I asked her to enjoy this feeling to the fullest now.
Last night, I had a chance to chat with her. I asked her how's things going. She told me she had it the first time with him after 4 months of courtship. So, I asked her how was the sex? She says it was great, but... there is a 'but'. But she didn't like the shape of his didi. I was like... HUH?? What's the shape of his didi??? It's very difficult to explain it, but I know what she meant.
She reminded me of another friend, SS. I spent a night with SS while in SG last year and we talked about sex and dick. SS complaint to me that her hubby's didi was in such an odd shape that she felt pain every time she has sex with her hubby. And as a result... she found someone else to satisfy her sexually. Don't be surprise. Her hubby is not an angel. He is those who fuck around and I don't see any reason why SS can't go fucking around as well. During that time, because we were chatting face to face, we used a piece of rolled paper to explain the shape of the didi.
I used Paint to draw out the skeleton of what we meant by the shape of the didi. Use your imagination ok... you can't expect me to draw the actual kukujiao.
I have a gal pal, let's call her JJ. Few months ago, she met a guy man. She was really happy and I was happy for her though I knew she was in la-la-land... you know la... the highs of the graphs at the beginning of a relationship. I asked her to enjoy this feeling to the fullest now.
Last night, I had a chance to chat with her. I asked her how's things going. She told me she had it the first time with him after 4 months of courtship. So, I asked her how was the sex? She says it was great, but... there is a 'but'. But she didn't like the shape of his didi. I was like... HUH?? What's the shape of his didi??? It's very difficult to explain it, but I know what she meant.
She reminded me of another friend, SS. I spent a night with SS while in SG last year and we talked about sex and dick. SS complaint to me that her hubby's didi was in such an odd shape that she felt pain every time she has sex with her hubby. And as a result... she found someone else to satisfy her sexually. Don't be surprise. Her hubby is not an angel. He is those who fuck around and I don't see any reason why SS can't go fucking around as well. During that time, because we were chatting face to face, we used a piece of rolled paper to explain the shape of the didi.
I used Paint to draw out the skeleton of what we meant by the shape of the didi. Use your imagination ok... you can't expect me to draw the actual kukujiao.

You see, when a didi erect, it goes up. Some didi goes up in a direction facing the body. This is the shape of majority men's didi. During a missionary sex / love making position, this shape does a good job for our mei mei.
Some didi's shape when erect is facing the opposite direction away from the body. According to SS, her hubby has this shape and it is painful for her during missionary style. But it is very shiok during doggy style. Wah... don't ask me, ok.... I have no comments. I pun tak tau. Hahah!
Oh... on another note, I was chatting with a friend this morning and we were talking about TFK. I remembered my first bf told me that the first time he TFK, when he cum, he got so scared cause he thought his kuku rosak. LOL! What was your first TFK experience?
.


18 comments:
Haha... I like to see doggy style from porno movies la... That didi's shape really weird la. My 1st TFK ah... I thought was my pee but so pekat, so I was abit worry too... LOL
haha...
Well...really weird shape ler... can't imagine the pain that she got.
This is my first sex lesson.
Profound knowledge! I never thought there's a difference.
I think I am okay as per your description.
I must go asked my partner... ***ask alredi*** she say not okay woh; so how?????
hahahaha...i read this post, i started laughing, i read maverick's answer i lagi laugh...
hahahahahahaha...
i like the didi that can stand up very straight...not bended in any ways :-P
ROTF! eh whenever u tell 18sx story ar....i sure laugh one i duno why. i think if u tell to my face ar...b4 u even finish the story i oredi ROTF..haha
Kenyy: Eh.. you should continue my story about the didi's shape. Give us some sex education la.
Min Hui: She doesn't experience excruciating pain la. Just discomfort. No shiok.
Maverick: Yours first sex lesson? You sure?? Eh.. and why you ask your partner? Does partner = wife?
Fern: How is straight straight one?? You mean 45 degrees without bend? Wow!!!
Winn: Heheh... how abt your own experience. Share share abit...
i guess we men have all the right to talk about girls' boobs when we are out mamaking eh?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
wah! thanks for making my day not so sleepy!! ahahhahha u really should do more of these posts! =P hehehe
hmm..weird shape..it points out..do all the girls run away from him?? heheh i mean..since he's a jerk who fucks around and all
hhahahaa! no lor i never have friends who'd share their didi shapes or stories with me. the 'weird' didi shape you drawn reminds me of english teapot with the 'mouth' jutting out one..haha.like pouring tea.
Shape doesn't matter, meeting the KPI is more important:)
hey...ppls like Blur Sotongs and Wings...r u girls and guys from the old IRC Chat room...er...what Malaysian Chinese room something like that??? sound familiar to me....
okok... let me continue the story... The didi in weird shape because of 'salah parking' since when small, didi should parking up instead of down. If parking down for long term, when erecting hor... it will run off shape lor becoz the muscle get used to that 'parking' position lor.
hahaha..Aigie, whenever you blog something about this, you really can attract many didi and meimei experts ah!
wow...Kenny sound very professional! :P now I learn, parking position is important hehe
Ha! Ha! Ha! U can really draw! I thought ladies like 'mushroom' head! Since that even the didi standing position got preference!!! TKF arrr??? Long long time ago so forgot already! But I still remember my first poke here
Have a nice day!
Zewt: Like you men don't already do..
Huei: I also wish I can do more of these post. But then I will be labeled as the ham sup blogger.
Winn: I also can't stop laughing at what i have drawn. Hahaha.
Blur sotong: Who says shape does not matter. It has proven that it matters here!
Kenny: Hahaha... thanks for the education.
Anonymous: Who are you? Why you call me by my real name la?
Min Hui: Yeah.. must ask Kenny to blog abt sex education. Haha.
Horny: Yes.. now you know ya.. mei mei you have seen a lot. But didi.. leave it to the girls to talk abt it. Hahaha!
Oh yah... come claim your award faster ha...
Post a Comment