Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hungry Ghost

That's me.. and Winston, and Elizebeth DL and her Hubby. Winston suddenly flew back from Shanghai. Haha! Must be cannot tahan the cold there.


He touched down at KL at 8am plus and I went to KL Sentral to pick him up. We met Eric for breakfast at chilli pan mee. 5 of us ordered 8 bowls of chilli pan mee!! We did not take any pictures.


Elizebeth DL has not been to Pavillion, so we went there. Then, we makan again at the food court. I was still so full and I cannot believe the amount of food Winston ordered.. really like a hungry ghost. Haha!






After Pavillion, we went separate and did our banking, etc. I went back home after that and as I am blogging this, I am eating my Mum's chu keok chou (vinegar pork knuckle). OMG!!! Eat again!!! My mum also cooked my favourite home made chicken rice and cincaluk. Aiyoyo...!!

.

No comments: