
If I am the big boss of Samsung mobile, I will sack the person who designed the SGH-U600 phone. I bought this phone back in KL and fell like throwing it away. I wish someone would steal it from me so that I have an excuse to buy another phone.
Why I hate this phone:
- Task function does not have alarm feature. WTF!!??? You mean the phone cannot remind me of my due task??? KNNCCB!!! What stupid phone is this????
- The touch pad is too close to the navigation pad. Each time I typed long long messages, if I accidently touched the cancel button, my whole message is gone!!!! Never even prompt whether to save or not! What a stupid phone!
- Again, the touch pad is too close to the navigation pad. When I scroll to view pcitures, if I accidently touched the cancel button, again, everything gone and I will have re-enter to view pics again. Stupid phone!
- No themes to download. This phone only has one theme and I cannot find any other themes for this stupid phone! You mean I have to face the same theme for as long as I am using it? Sien lar!! Anyone who knows where I can get new themes for SGH-U600, pls let me know.
- Cannot choose which number to SMS. Example, I typed a message and I input a contact from my address book. If the contact has more than 1 number stored, I cannot choose which phone number to SMS to. WTF????!!!
So... DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!! Lousy! Lousy! Lousy!!!!! Samsung Boss... Please fire the brainless shit who designed this phone!! And also fire yourself for approving it! KNN!
.


7 comments:
Purple,
Write an email to Samsung, Korea and I believed they would respond to you and consider another model from Samsung. Not all Samsung is so lousy. I told you before to look up the latest one which was fairly great piece.
Because sound like Samseng ma... :P
Oh... I going back to Dubai on Saturday la
hahahhh
walau! no alarm for tasks..that's so dumb!!!!!
Purple... I think there is software to install for your
1. Alarm/reminder
2. to choose multiple recipient for your sms.
3. as well as theme.
I have the same problem with my HTC touch. I went back to the dealer, they install something for me, and it works now...
Purple-Mushroom,
My phone also same...i think it's jsut the touch screen pad not so good...when i bought my new hp, i also accidentally deleted my sms...so "cham"...
But like Maverick said, other samsung phones are ok coz i've been using Samsung HP for the past 6 yrs...
kesian u, u didnt try the phone first when u bought it????? too late to ask this question but it was an expensive lesson
told u to buy sony ericsson phone ge lah:p
Post a Comment