Sunday, February 3, 2008

I have sinned

I am so sinful... ever since the day I touched down at KL, I have been eating. I have been eating high carbohydrate, high calories, high fat, high cholesterol and oily food. Hokkien mee, pan mee, nasi lemak, mum's chicken rice, Seremban BBQ crab, etc.

Yeee.... I can feel that I'm 5kg heavier now. My tummy looks like 3 months pregnant. OMG!!!

Food, food, food... Eat, eat, eat.... in the end, become Fat, fat, fat! But what the heck... eat now, worry later. Who cares? Go back Shanghai diet lor.. right?
.

5 comments:

zewt said...

go SH cook nasi lemak... how to diet? kakakaka....

Huei said...

YEAH!!!!!!!

it's CNY!! it's time to EAT EAT n EAT!! =D

Maverick SM said...

Eat lah! You just came back from the desert of Shanghai where they don't have delicious food. So just eat lah; after the new year, start puasa for one month and you will get back to shape, ok!!!!

Unknown said...

I still got jet lag... tomolo will start my food hunting,... wakakaka

Huei said...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! =D

WISHING YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!