Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Blogaversary!!

This post is 3 days late..


Last year, on Feb 2nd, I started a blog called Purple-Mushroom. I blogged about it being a lame name, and I even created a few lousy logos which never made it in the end. Haha!


Today, I suddenly remembered that it was around this time I started this blog, and I missed the actual date. It was Feb 2nd 2007 when Purple-Mushroom was born. And yes, it's really not a bed of roses. From complaints, to nonsense post, to reality post, to hypothetical post, to my life journal (well, not exactly all of it) I am happy that I managed to keep it up.


A big thanks to all my blogsphere friends for all your constant support! You all made a huge difference!

Thank you... and Happy Blogaversary, Purple-Mushroom!

.

4 comments:

zewt said...

oh yeah, i remember voted for a design and wonder what happened to it...

happy 1 year!

Va:L said...

Hey HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 1st Anniversary & Happy Chinese New Year, double bonus wor... good!

Maverick SM said...

Happy Anniversary, Purple~Mushroom!