Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY Post

First of day CNY was a really boring day for me. I didn't go anywhere today and I was so bored that I just lie on my bed not knowing what to do. All I did was Facebook a little, do some vampire attacks and then started camwhoring. I took really ridiculous pics of myself that I don't eve dare to post it up on here. For instance... a rainbow in my room; with my wedding pic on the wall.



My legs... you can imagine how mou-liu I was. Siao-kar-lang! Legs also wanna take.


I thought this is one photo with my messed up hair looking exceptionally good here. So, I can post it up. Kekeke.


The second day of CNY was where the fun starts.. every year. I did some camwhore again in the morning, this time, with my newly bought Samsung SGH-U600. For some reasons, I regret buying this phone. I am still so used to Nokia's features and functions and the touch pad function on this Samsung phone is really a HUGE failure. Do not buy this phone!!! But it did a much better job in pictures because it's 3.2 megapixels compared to my lousy old Nokia which is only 1.3 megapixels.



I met up with Patrick and gang at Gary's house. Unfortunately, forgot to take some pics. But it was really fun meeting up old colleagues.


Then I went to big ayi's house and I saw 2 group of gamblers... one on the mah jong table, and another on the black jack table.



My cousin sis, Yen Li, who's back from Cambodia is the banker on the black jack table. She earns USD... and playing with RM is nothing for her.. haha. See.... Yen Li clapping her hands so happy... winning money. Don't play play!




This is Yen Fang, Yen Li's sister. She is the cousin sister who looks the most like me. When we walk out together, people will think that we are sisters.




On the third day of CNY, I met up with the AAT group for lunch and lou sang at Mid Valley. I have known this group of friends for 15 years now. We met on our first AAT session on 4-April-1994. That was how I met Winston as well.


This is Loong Fai with his wife and 2 kids. His elder son is 3 years old now. I can't believe I have not seen Loong Fai for 3 years! The last time I met him, his wife was pregnant with the first child. OMG!!! Time flies!!




This is Jasmine and Kar Mun. I have known Jasmine since school days and we did the craziest things!!! Jasmine is holding Loong Fai's daughter, not hers ah ... my mum initially thought Jasmine has a child! Haha.




Stanley and Stephie's turn to hold Loong Fai's daughter for picture taking. Haha! Looks like a family.



My turn to hold her... hahah. Loong Fai kept asking me when's my turn... sigh... So many people asking the same question. I really don't know la... maybe this year, maybe not. I don't think I am even prepared to be a mummy yet.



Finally, our lou sang session... we ordered a small lou sang because we were all pretty full. Looks pretty huh...

Then, after we lou, it became like this:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What a mess!!!!!!!!!

Then after we makan, it became like this.. All gone! Habis lou sang! Kekeke!

Tomorrow, I have another 2 rounds of lou sang for lunch and dinner.. yulks! Too much lou sang and feeling sick now. Yeee.... but it is always fun to hang around with friends on this auspicious day. I am happy!! 恭喜发财!

.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah... so happening wor. I saw gambling, call polis mari tangkap! LOL

Va:L said...

hehehehhe yeah Kenny, call polis...semua kasih botak! haha

Purple, good to see ya enjoy your holiday here back home! Keep us posted!

Huei said...

ooOO! very nice messed up hair! =D hehehe

and..more yee sang!! I WANNN!!!!

Johnny Ong said...

same kind of mess in lou sang with my gang