Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Stupid MAS Enrich

I have 13,000 MAS Enrich points and some are expiring soon this year. Even though I travel using MAS, but I seldom collect Enrich points because of this reason that they will expire. I collect NWA points instead. And NWA only requires 20k points to claim a SH-KUL return ticket as opposed to MAS's 35k points for the same journey. This is MAS stupidity.

So, back to the main story. I wanted to transfer my Enrich points to my friends because what's the use of keeping them when they will be wasted upon expiry, right? I happily go into Enrich site and perform a transfer online.

Then, MAS REAL STUPIDITY HAPPENED!!! I have to pay a total of RM560 to transfer the points!! That's 4 sen per point + RM40 admin fee. What the FUCK!!!! I have to pay to give my points for charity??!!! Can you believe this??? FUCK MAS!!! Forget it! Let it expire and I will cut my Enrich member card into 2.
.

3 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Enrich is really tiu..

Do you think the Enrich CEO is someone from this-you-know-what-land???? so money-face and do things without rational process.

Unknown said...

MAS = Mana Ada Sistem ma... No need expect so much la

Huei said...

WTF!?!?! u cant transfer!?!?! ish! kenny's damn right lah..MANA ADA SYSTEM!!!