Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Ikea and Dulan Plant

Last Saturday, I went to Ikea with Elizebeth DL and Nicole. In the bedroom section, here is what we saw:


This fucker is really sleeping!!! I have never seen such an act before... OMG!!! I don't know if this is an act to make the patrons laugh or is he for real.

Anyway, I bought some plants and took it to office today. Not that my office has no plants, but I love to have a personal plant on my table.


Any plants that I have will die easily. I don't have green fingers. But Elizebeth DL says this plant is tahan lasak plant and won't die easily. I emailed her this morning to ask if I need to water this plant everyday. Elizebeth told me that I don't need to water if the soil is wet. I replied asking her if I need to touch the soil to see if it is moist or wet... just to purposely make her dulan at my silly question... kekeke. She gave me very funny reply:

"use your eyes to see. very easy one. see moisture or not.
also see the leaves. You will know whether it is "happy" or "not happy".
when the plant dulan, it also got one kinda face one. Very obvious, then u know something wrong."

Wah... I didn't know plant will dulan also. I shall see... wakakakaka!
.

3 comments:

Huei said...

hahahhah Elizabeth damn keng!

when i read ur title i tot really got a plant called dulan! heheh

Elizebeth D.L. said...

u don't believe plant can dulan? you try water it too much until water over-flow, or you try water it once in 2 weeks, then you can see it's dulan face. haha!

oi, last night Nicole was on TV! She was being shot as keh-leh-feh at IKEA!!! hahaha. (i didn't get to watch. She told me after words. She said she look fat in the tv wor)

Unknown said...

China really dare to anything, can see it in my office too, they can sleep on desk. Plant can dulan? I think so...