
I told you that being in China makes me gets agitated real easily. But I really have good reasons for being so.
Today, I was in a training. When we go for training, we either switch our cellphone to silent mode or meeting mode, right? If you can't do both, just turn the damn thing off! I can't belive these cheenas... such a simple rule also don't know?? Why must they allow their phone to ring in the middle of the class? And worse... they pick up the phone and talk right there and then!!! Where are the freakin' manners!!??? Why so bodoh one???
AIYOYO!!!! I really PENGSAN!!!
.


12 comments:
my big boss also answer phone calls during meeting, even important meetings.
I don't want to be rude.. but, half of the times, are his wife calling. Sometimes he told her he is in meeting cannot talk, next minute, she called again.
Some women just don't get what's the meaning of "meeting". When they have to talk, they just talk. sibeh rude. And the matters is not urgent one, can tell from their conversation (eh, we do not eavves drop, we were in the meeting room... together..)
yarr!! so annoying! then they start talking dem loud! walauu..so inconsiderate! >.<
msia oso got..but less i guess
Hahaha... cheena ppl like that. Surprisingly hor.. the current church I go also like that... Msg tones and ppl talking behind. My mum was shocked... she say first time go church like that one. Keke
I have to say majority of Cheena have no manner at all. They dun know how to respect others.
oh, i have people like that in my office too...so annoying lah :-(
In construction field, mobile phone need to on 24 hours, even have to answer in the meeting or discussion. It's not coz manner but more to urgency. Even project director also have to answer the call during meeting. Anyway, all must switch to silent or slow down the ringtone volume la.
yes yes totally agree!!! last time i work in this new office..they bosses dam china one!! everytime meeting dowan to off phone and keep on wanting to pick up the calls .
very irritating! i hate it lor. sumore talk very loud
ha....Cheras Leisure Mall's cinema audience talk on phone when the movie is showing. Can you imagine? The audience actually telling his/her friend about the movie story line? on phone, in the cinema???
the most irritating is when they repeat it a few times. in my church service, a person's cld ring few times even that person didnt answer but how important can yr calls be unless u hav a person dying at home or u are a 24hrs on-call doctor
Purple,
I agree with your frustration. Often, during my seminars (I was the speaker) the participants' phone rings.. it really irritated me so much that one time, I lost my head. I told everyone that it shall not happen again and if I hear another ring, I will ask the participant to leave. Not only it affected other participants, it also affects the speaker and its annoying.
I totally agree. The Mainland Cheena memang tak boleh pakai punya bangsat. They are so stuck up in their freaking fascist commie bullshit way of thinking they think the rest of the world shud be just as freaking cheena as they are. I spent 2 years in China as part of my company project to train Cheena slopeheads to do things our way. End up we have to kow tow to them and do things the Cheena way. Cheenaland will always be a third world country with third class people no matter what they do. Wat a bunch of freaking gooks!
Malaysians also don't set their phones to silent mode. *same same* But of course we don't speak so loudly. Privacy ma... we don't want others to know what we talk.
In China, where people let you see their bums inside toilet, you really cannot expect them to value privacy.
Post a Comment