Friday, December 21, 2007

2008 Countdown in Hong Kong


YAY! YAY!!!! I will be spending my 2008 countdown in HK!!!

Elizebeth DL always say that I am sua-ku coz the only place I have ever been to in HK is the Chek Lap Kok airport for transfer. Hahaha.... so earlier this week I told Dear Hubby that I want to go HK for countdown. He says ok and I fast fast went to book hotel and air tickets yesterday.

So Elizebeth DL... you don't say I sua-ku anymore ah... coz I'm gonna countdown in HK while you still in this cold, cold Shanghai with the cheenas... Muahahahaha! (I 'suan' you).
.

6 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

sibeh~~ @#$%!
eh, warn u first, during festive season, lots of cheena will flock to hk to shop. So, you will still see them although u left this cold cold shanghai.

muahahhahhahaa :p

Anonymous said...

Hi there.. i may not know you, but hey I m counting down to 2008 in HK too!!! yehaa... heard its gonna be a big bang cos they are celebrating the beijing 2008 olympics as well... so perhaps u r one of the thousand ppl i m gonna meet there...

Reez here from Singapore.

zewt said...

Chis... so lan si...

Horny Ang Moh said...

Wah! U so lucky arr??? Have a nice day & marry x-mas!

Unknown said...

Wakakaka... u zhar Elizebeth until like that ah? This time I can't celebrate coming new year... so sad la.

Huei said...

Enjoy your countdown!!! heheh

I wana go HK tooO!!!!!