
Facebook-ing, Biting Chumps, Eating my friends, Fighting other vampires... this is totally insane. Initially, I thought this was just a waste of time and didn't bother. But as I played on and get promoted to a higher level of vampire, I get the kind of excitement. It feels like gambling... and winning!
Geezzz... I think I'm going crazy. I am totally hooked to this silly game on Facebook that doesn't mean anything at all. And now, I need another 1682 points to reach the next level : Black Widow Vampire! I'm gonna start my blood sucking action again. Muahahaha!
.


4 comments:
hehehehhe
having fun huh! i dun dare to start playing..cos i know i wun stop!! >.< hehheh
LOL!
I agree, FB is so darn addictive man. Well, i've actually deleted my vampire application. I am however, hooked to Scrabulous and Fluff friends. ehehe..
Wanna play scrabulous together? It is DAMN addictive. :P
LOL!
I agree, FB is so darn addictive man. Well, i've actually deleted my vampire application. I am however, hooked to Scrabulous and Fluff friends. ehehe..
Wanna play scrabulous together? It is DAMN addictive. :P
goodness gal...u're advancing too fast for me.
i'm still at the 3rd stage of vampire..vampire bride i think...
i gonna bite u and eat u soon to gain points...hahahaha...c u this sat...
Post a Comment