Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Huangshan 黄山

Eric went to Huangshan (黄山)during the weekends. I received an SMS from him early yesterday morning and it woke me up from my sleep. Usually, I will curse but since I know Eric's style of sending sms at odd hours, I did not curse.

This is what he said in the text: "Greetings from the peak of Huangshan! The most magnificent sunrise ever seen in my life!"

Today, Eric sent me some photos. He took this with his 2 year old Canon Ixus 4.0 digital camera. Really... it was a magnificent sunrise.





Eric, I thought it wouldn't be nice to just post the pics of the sunrise and blog this on your behalf without you in the picture. So I have decided to post this handsome pic of yours up.


Eric is gonna charge me for this post. Copyright fee. Eh Eric... give discount la. I am promoting for you actually!
.

14 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Eric eyes like have not wake up 100% like that. hahaha..

:p

Huangshan... ................

jam said...

I want to go! I want to go!

khengsiong said...

elizebeth,
Eric's eyes had been blinded by the sunlight...

(Sorry, purple, use your space to reply to eli.)

Anonymous said...

Wow...only have to say...

"The best & most beautiful things in this world cannot be senn or eveb heard, but must be felt with the heart..."

Elizebeth D.L. said...

khengsiong -

but the sun light is at behind wor....

:|

Anonymous said...

nice sunrise~ ^^ so pretty le... hehe...

the rays must have felt nice and warm~ ^^

Maverick SM said...

I know of only one Eric,; he's Eric Tsang from HK. I thought it's him until I saw the pic.

Unknown said...

Impressive! I always love scenery photograph.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Elizebeth: No la. His eyes is full of hope. The hope of dawn.

Jam: I thought you have recently made a visit to China, right?

Sentinel: Since when you have become so romantic one? Or maybe you are romantic all the time and I didn't know that. Hehe.

Mindy: Ya, very pretty.

Maverick: My Eric also look a bit like Eric Tsang, right?

Kenny: Ya, it's really impressive given the fact that it was taken from an old 4 megapixel camera.

Huei said...

wowww!!!

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really VERY AMAZING!!!!

i wish i could see one as gorgeous as that..wow!!!!

Shopaholicfern said...

nice pics...including that of Eric...eh, actually u're promoting HuangShan or promoting Eric, ah?? kikikiki....Huangshan is nice, but Eric is not bad too....that's my opinion lah.. kikikiki :-)

Anonymous said...

haha...too bad & too late for me to be romantic with you...how sad... :(

Anyway this is free for u...for seeing the true me too lateeee...sob...sob...

"See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls."

Unknown said...

It doesn't matter how many megapixel on camera, most important thing is the lenses and the skills.

jam said...

You have been tagged. Hahaha!