Friday, December 28, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

Time flies. I have written this sentence more than twice since I started this blog beginning of 2007. It's the time of the year where we talk about new year resolutions again.

2007 has been a year of multiple jobs for me. I was working on GE project, then Tesco, then US Roll support and now a permanent job at IR. It is also the year where I spent the least on air ticket back to KL and yet, I went back for 3 times this year. Two out of the three trips were free of charge. Hehe.

2007 is also a year of traveling for me. Apart from traveling to KL and SG, I have also set foot in Korea, Italy, France, US and soon, Hong Kong for the countdown.

So, what are my goals next year? I don't remember setting any goals for 2007. Perhaps I should not disclose my 2008 goals here as well, not that I have any, but if I do set some goals for next year, it will be personal and I better keep the list to myself.

This will probably be the last post of the year. I feel sad that 2007 is ending. It has been a great year.


Here's wishing everyone:

Happy New Year 2008!!!

May 2008 bring you lotsa joy, happiness, wealth, good health, and great sex!!
.

9 comments:

zewt said...

have a good time in HK.

Anonymous said...

i think you can set one of your goals in 2008 is to have BB !! (and i will ask your hubby to work harder!!, or i can help to cause accident!! HAHAHAHA..)

Sumandak said...

lots of happy and sad things happens i 2007 but we have to say goodbye to 2007..so sad..btw..WELCOME 2008!!

Unknown said...

LOL... Great sex in 2008? I'm looking forward about it...

Happy New Year to u~~~

Maverick SM said...

I like your last para wishes:

May 2008 bring you lotsa joy, happiness, wealth, good health, and great sex!!

Great Sex? I think that's damn important, isn't it?

Horny Ang Moh said...

So far u r the only one who mention having a great pokeing year! Wish u the best & even better pokeing next year!

Maverick SM said...

People Christmas, you also christmas;

People New Year, you also new year.

People come back from Christmas and blogging; you still holiday...

blog lah; write lah; no hear from you here very boring!!!

BTW, HNY lah! Oh, U in HK ah????

Huei said...

yeah!! great sex! =P heheheh

Happy New Year 2008!!!!!!!!

Have a great year ahead filled with happiness and fortune! =D

and hope your resolution for 2008 gets accomplished! =D

Va:L said...

happy belated Christmas, and Happy New Year!