Monday, December 10, 2007

High or Hai



Last night, I took 4 glasses of red wine while downloading songs from internet. I got so happy to have found those songs that I love so much... now I can save them all in my iPod and listen to them anytime, anywhere.

I got sooo happy. I guess it's not only the songs that I downloaded which made me feel that way. The wine effect had me going crazily happy. At the same time, Dear Hubby was crazily watching season 1 of Boston Legal. He was laughing mad at that show. God knows how many episodes he watched yesterday. Did not even wait for me.

It was 11.30pm. I told Hubby time to go into the room and I asked him to continue watching in the room. He asked me what songs have I downloaded. I gave him my iPod while I go brush my teeth and prepare to go to bed.

When I went into the room, Hubby was happily listening to those songs and he gave me the thumbs up sign saying 'good song'! I went to grab the iPod from him and said: Aiyah... you go watch your legal battle la. I wanna listen to my songs. I think Hubby got shocked that I grab it this way.

My Hubby says (in Cantonese): 你醉了。
Me: 醉你的头!
Hubby: High了。讲high话。
Me: Of course 讲 hai 话了。Cannot be 讲 lan 话,right?
Hubby: Hahah! Really high liao. 讲 hai 话。

I think I really a bit high la... was basically talking hai language... Kekeke.
.

7 comments:

Va:L said...

Glad that you join our drinker group!!!!! feel good when a bit high high dei

Maverick SM said...

I can't read those mandarin words...interpret please!!!

You must have had a good excellent nite!!!LOL

zewt said...

yes, interpret please...

jam said...

Mind to share the name of the songs?

Shopaholicfern said...

hehehe...i also cannot read...i only know got Hai and Lan there. hahahahaha...but good to know that u got high...feeling high gives us the courage we usually don't have..hehe..

Huei said...

hhahahaha

didn't ur hubby naughty when u high edi? ;P heheheh

Unknown said...

Wahahaha... ur hubby must be high after that.