X'mas mood is in town! Am in X'mas mood now. Just bought a xmas tree and finished decorating it. This month will be busy buying gifts for my upcoming X'mas gathering gift exchange pot luck party. Yay! Can't wait.Not much of X'mas mood in Shanghai city, but I believe we can set the mood by having fun and enjoying ourselves with friends on this day. Starting to plan for things now. Hopefully, this will be a memorable day for all my friends in Shanghai.
.


6 comments:
Christmas is my holiday each year... I love Christmas bcoz it's the day I get my whole family for an outing.
have a MERRY MERRY MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! hehehe
nah..dun let the country sweep away ur mood..msia oso not much celebration! enjoy urself with ur frens n family!!! that's important! ;P
I always set up my own Christmas tree one month a head. This year I wonder whether to set up still. I will not be in town....
But it is good to have Christmas tree in room, then switch on the light for night...got sweet dream every night!!
Hello,
U also NO update; Fern also NO update; you two, what happen? Shopping ah??????
I don't have xmas break this year, have to work. So can't have the mood at all. Anyway... Merry Xmas to U 1st.
Huang san, no updates ah?
Post a Comment