Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tis the season to be Jolly...

Fa la la la la, la la la la....



I am feeling Festive right now. This week has been a makan week for me. I have a dept lunch today, another company group dinner tomorrow, and another dept dinner on Friday, and another Xmas party dinner on Saturday, and another dinner on Sunday... phew!!! Getting fat!


I would like to wish all my friends and fellow bloggers:

MERRY X'MAS!!!!!
.

6 comments:

Huei said...

MEERRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shopaholicfern said...

Merry Xmasss Gal...can't wait to see u...i got u a gift.. hehehe...

Maverick SM said...

I also makan week... maggie mee today, maggie mee tomorrow, chintan mee friday, mee soto saturday, and biscuit sunday. ...phew!!! Getting weak!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Fern: I got you a gift as well. Hopefully, it's something you can use it when you are in SH and when back in MY.

Maverick: Hahaha! You are so funny! Why everyday eat Maggi mee? So cham ah? Where is your buddy who always belanja you dinner?

Anonymous said...

So...put on weight already? must be all the cookies & brownies lah...If eat till phew, courier it back here for me...hehe :)

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you & your family...

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to u 1st... This year no celebration for me coz have to work on that day... sien!