Monday, December 24, 2007

Another Sad Goodbye


As I write this, Eric is already on board flight China Eastern heading back to Kuala Lumpur. Unless he is coming here again for business trip, I don't think I will have another chance to sing with him in Shanghai. So far, I have lost 2 good friends who went back to home country. Danish and Eileen, and now, Eric. It's a terrible feeling and I still dread year end of 2009 where Elizebeth DL is going to leave as well.


Eric, although I don't know you for a very long time, but it feels like old friendship to me. I realised it's not the quantity, but most importantly, the quality of friendship. What we have shared for the past few months in SH is truly an amazing experience; The laugther, the joy, the sadness that we felt when anyone of us got into trouble or feeling unhappy. I am sure I am not the only one who felt this way.


All I can say to you now Eric, is that although I am sad that you have left, I also felt happy for you to have made a decision which you know it's best for yourself. I really, truly wish you a wonderful journey ahead in KL.


Friends come and go, but they will always remain in our hearts. See you again in KL, Eric!

.

6 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I already miss Eric's punya jokes. He really have tones of jokes inside his stomach eh?

I wish you all the best Eric!!! Hope u get to read the blog's comment back in Malaysia (coz over here, u seem don't know how to by pass the proxy. hehe).

BYE BYE!!

Maverick SM said...

Merry Christmas, Purple. Don't be sad; it's a passage in life and the world is now flatter and smaller. So, you will still get to meet everyone you please. You have the blogospere.

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Oh purple dearie. Let me give you a hug. What's important is that you know you'll be able to meet again...afterall I believe your friendship is strong. Just look at your friendship with Shopaholicfen - 10 years of not seeing each other..and you guys are like still so close.

And hey, this means an excuse to return to KL often too.:P

Merry Xmas to you. :)
xx

Horny Ang Moh said...

Marry x-mas & happy new year! I am sure u will made a lot of new friends!

Huei said...

dun feel bad..u can still keep in contact!! hehehe and make him go visit u every now n then! =)

Anonymous said...

Why not you yourself coming back to KL?