I sure beh tahan.... when I wear that bikini jeans... I mean my lil bro cannot tahan la... LOL
wuah! very sexy!!!! if i had the body i would la..now i have damn alot of stretch marks..ppl all asking if i was really fat last time..n probably they think that i was pregnant b4! hahahahwill U wear it? =P45pounds is alot!!!! hehehe
Girls who dare put on such only shows supreme confidence. Very nice.
Post a Comment
Best Buy Coupon
3 comments:
I sure beh tahan.... when I wear that bikini jeans... I mean my lil bro cannot tahan la... LOL
wuah! very sexy!!!! if i had the body i would la..now i have damn alot of stretch marks..ppl all asking if i was really fat last time..n probably they think that i was pregnant b4! hahahah
will U wear it? =P
45pounds is alot!!!! hehehe
Girls who dare put on such only shows supreme confidence. Very nice.
Post a Comment