Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Weekend

On Saturday, I went out with Nicole to collect our tailored pants. Later in the evening, we went to have a hairdo. I had a cut, a perm and 2 treatments, one before perm and one after perm. Cost me a total of RMB770. That's RM380. Really cheap as compared to Malaysia, and they did a good job. I would say the hairstylist here are much better than those in Malaysia. They can make your hair look like those Japanese girl style.. very natural and nice. Besides my hair, I did manicure too... RMB40 for O.P.I manicure. Cheap eh..!

After that, we went for dinner and shopped a little. We saw this:



I wonder who did this to the poor mannequin and whether this is really a fashion. If it is... who is going to wear this baju? Definitely not me.

Today I stayed at home with my hubby and cooked him dinner. I cooked too many dishes.

Sweet and sour prawns


Minced meat tofu


Cabbage

Stew pork belly

Herbal chicken soup


My Hubby was having his nap when I cooked. When he woke up, he asked me why I cook so much. This is enough for 4 person! I also don't know why I cooked 4 dishes plus soup. Crazy liao. Too much food, too full and unable to finish everything. On top of that, we still have pineapple for dessert. But we ate it at around 10pm.

Tomorrow is Monday again. Weekend is always too short. Sigh! I wish it was still Saturday.
.

3 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

look delicious gal...eh, u can teach me how to cook lah...
u got a new hair cut ah?
2 weeks ago also i went and trim my hair, got new color and straighten it. beh tahan the curls liao...look messy and is time-consuming.
show us ur new hair lah.
btw, how cum deisy din go with u?
she too bz with her work ah?

Huei said...

must be some new fashion! hahahha

show ur hairrr!!!! =D

oooo so much food! me hungry liao!!!

Eileen said...

Eh eh, show pictures of your new hairdo larrrrrrrrrr