I received a MSN message from Steph telling me that our PM resigned! And there was a link. My first reaction was to reply... wow!!! Really??? Then I clicked on the link that she sent. The link brought me to page and says... APRIL FOOL!!! @%$%$#!!
I almost forgot April Fool's day coz in China, seems like they don't really care and no one really played any prank.
Anyhow, tomorrow is Qing Ming holiday in China and I will be off to Venetian, Macau. Yoohoo!!!
This picture was taken at SH Flower Port. Pineapple. Nothing new to us, but perhaps its something that the Chinese don't see so often (I think). Thats why they display this inside the greenhouse.
Today is the last day of first month post go-live closing. Last night I worked till 9pm to make sure that finance submitted the reports to US successfully. I plan to go off 6pm sharp today. Going for K-Session. *Happy Hour* :)
.


2 comments:
china no sense of humour eh?
so happy ur pm resigned? =P hehehehh
wohh so nice got holiday for ching ming!!
Post a Comment