Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cibai-lang in my office

Yesterday, I attended a short Lean Six Sigma training in my company. The person who is in charge is a Singaporean and he is really the typical Singaporean.

For all Singaporeans reading this, I am not trying to make fun of Singaporeans, coz I do have very nice and good Singaporean friends. But this fucker… really too much. Here’s why.

When I introduced myself, he started to ask if I was from HK. I told him I’m Malaysian. Then he says he’s Singaporean, which I already knew. Then he started to say the following:

  • He told the whole audience that Malaysia kicked Singapore out of the country and now SG is doing much better than MY and he is proud of it.
  • He asked me if I knew about the fight between MY and SG about an island, which I say I have no idea what that was about. He said that I do not need to know, because we are going to loose anyway. KNNCCB!
  • Then when he asked questions, he directed it to me, and say “show me the Malaysia Truly Asian capability”


Tiu nia sing! What kind of attitude is that? Did I stepped on his toes or what? Cibai lang! I didn’t say anything bad to him because I am a civilized person. Let him have all his fun and all the cheena in that session don’t even know what the heck he was talking about. I thought only certain cheenas are uncivilized… who knows… my company’s Singaporean employee also so uncivilized. What a shame!

.

12 comments:

Winn said...

gosh! i can imagine ur fume! stupid cibai lang sibeh lansi and knows how to show off and compare-compare!!

WoayChee said...

Well, I worked in SG before, but not ALL Singaporean very "CiBai" like you said..But some of them do really "KNNCCB", I worked there less than 1 year then resigned. Anyways, I love your wording such as "KNNCCB" and Tiu Nia Sing! I m nearly fall from chair!!!! Haha

Elizebeth D.L. said...

you so got patient over this cibai-lang. if I were u, i would have showed him the color already.

Maverick SM said...

I would have fuck him up.
But truly, Malaysia are being despised because the country could not managed well like S'pore.

We have made the country stupid; we elected the govt and they were a stupid lot; thus we were stupid.

Anonymous said...

i m a singaporean n it's a DISGRACE to know tt there are fellow singaporeans like tt... yucks!!!

Anonymous said...

ling lau bu ah !!
i think he is lancao lang !!

i am sad got such Singaporean behave like that !!!

Huei said...

damn sadistic! even sgporeans come here n condem 9 that bloody cibailang! he's a SHAME to his country lah!!

Anonymous said...

KNNBECCB! LPJZSBBS!

Va:L said...

aii...I always get disappointed with Singaporean way. Kia su, Kia si!

Their government can do better but not ours, not only the issues of what Maverick said. It's also how big is the island that their government manage? and what's the population?

It's so much easy to handle a smaller place than a bigger place.

Anyway, without Malaysian who are working in Singapore, Singapore will not have today's result. They are buying peoples and resources! While, we have our own resources all time!

Anonymous said...

wau lau...this singaporean really cibai + KNN, fxxx he fxxxing fxxxer man...someone please show him this URL..let him know how knnccb he is...

erinalaw said...

Sipeh lansi langyong also har. Nabeh. He think he is super duper clever lar. TNS. I think most singapore also like tat one coz i encounter this type of ppl before also.

Anonymous said...

Kannin....SG ppl oni know how to act like very keng....but they never know their lau peh is MY. CB, show them who is their daddy man. If that CB kia come to Klang, I will whack him until his lau bu oso dunno him anymore