
Yesterday was rather warm. So I wore a low cut to work… so low and so sexy that when I bend down a bit, can see my nen nen. Blardy… give all the cheenamen the advantage of seeing my cleavage. More cleavage to come during summer. Yoohoo to all the cheenamen. Today was blardy cold again, and I wore a vest over my shirt. Looked so conservative.
As I am writing this, my mind keeps thinking what to wear tomorrow. Not only will I need to think of what clothes to wear, but I also need to think of what shoes to wear. Not that I have plenty of shoes, but because some heels are higher which make my pants look short, I need to decide what pants to wear if I would like to wear a shoe with a higher heel. Am I very mah fan?? Why girls so mah fan one? Or is it only me that is mah fan?


5 comments:
You know or not; man has one place that the gym exercise don't help; those low cut helps! Please help men to exercise....LOL!
it's mafan!! guys r so lucky..they can look the same every day..just with diff color! >.<
betahan those ceenapek..over here..those mar chans will be looking with big eyes n drooling mouths..aihh
NOT FAIR WAN!!!! Why let chinamen see??? I wan to see also mah! So loyal every poke in here!
Have a nice day!
lucky chinamen... lucky chinamen...
later you husband jeles how>?
So good to those Cheena men?
Post a Comment