Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Blogspot Blocked!

This is so frustrating! It is happening again. China Govt has yet again blocked the blogspot domain from being accessed. However, I can still enter into www.blogger.com and create a post. But I cannot view, cannot response to comments, and worst of all... I cannot read all other blogger's blog!!!

A good solution is to go through an anonymous tunnel. I can easily access blogspot again via http://anonymouse.org
BUT again... my company has blocked all anonymous sites, thus, leaving me with nothing but more frustration. I have no choice but to only read the blogs at home, after work. Damn! How am I to pass my time at work now? This is so frustrating!

--- Update at 2.45pm ----

Yay! I could finally read and blog again!!! I changed the company proxy setting to route through a US proxy and VOILA!!! I am back in business!!

2 comments:

Huei said...

woah! welcome back!! hehe =D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo P mushroom! Wellcum back! No wander no entry this few day.