Friday, March 23, 2007

My e-Banking Nightmare (2)

I have yet to call Direct Access phone banking. But I posted a complaint via CIMB website.


Here is my complaint:

"I am very sad abt the results of the merger. The merger should not disrupt the customer's daily banking needs. Now, i could not use internet banking because i am overseas. I called up customer service and no one could help me because i have to register at ATM. How to find CIMB ATM in overseas??? I will not be back to Malaysia for a couple of mths. Clearly, both bank have not considered customers who are residing overseas and rely on internet banking for bill payments. This is really bad."

Let's see how they respond to this. I still have the stupid con-call to continue... FUG!

... To be continued...

8 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

you wanna bet or not?
they will not reply to you.

Purple~MushRooM said...

I believe they will reply. But they will not be able to help me with anything. SIGH.... very stoopid.

Huei said...

they will reply, but will probably give some lame excuse of not being able to help! >.<

aiks..ask them to pay for ur air tix to come back here to re-register at the ATM!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wah Huei... good idea eh. I should charge my air ticket to them!

Horny Ang Moh said...

U r talking about M'sia bank! U expect such service?? Stop dreaming. I think u have better chance of flying kites with them instead of charging ur air fare to them. In the meanttime I suppose u have to ask ur friends here to pay whatever bill u have. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

hmm, i think they will repeat the same answers you got before, say sorry.. with occasional 'this is our bank procedure' 'nothing we can do' yeah, keep on repeating this few default answers :D oh, let's hope for the better yeah? prove our perceptions of local banks wrong.

zewt said...

well... coming from a company which went thru a merger... it's not easy i am telling u.

and again, thank you for your well wishes... was really surprise to have received your sms.

Purple~MushRooM said...

So sad... its Monday 5pm and I still have not get any response from CIMB. I think Deisy is right... they will not reply.