Thursday, March 29, 2007

My e-Banking Nightmare (3)

... An Update.

Well... almost a week since I posted my complaint on CIMB website. Well, Deisy... I guessed you were right. Totally ignored... no reply at all. Not even a single computer generated email to say thank you for your suggestion or feedback. Nothing. I am speechless. Totally speechless! CIMB.... Customer Ignoring Motherfucka Bank.
Thats what it stands for!

12 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Hahaha...

cool down.. I think M&A is still very new subject to them. They need to sort out internal issue first before attending yours. And... they probably have thousands of email that is about complaint, with just 10 customer service executives??

OK, I am being harsh. Me bad.. :p

Eileen said...

Muahahahaha... you are good...

Eh, I also have savings in the C-I-M-B!!!!

Anonymous said...

I once wrote a complain letter to MAS and it took them 1 month for a reply. And I assure you, their replies will not solve your problems.

Don't be acting like a spoilt expat just cause you are overseas.
You are after all a Malaysian, and we all know how our country "works".

Sign up Maybank2u.

Anonymous said...

CIMB sucks. Period. Especially for those customers that previously dealing with southern bank, now having all sort of troubles. their excuse? 'sistem baru'

Huei said...

ahhahha yea u're good!! heheh

sigh..stupid bank..msians..they're so damn lazy and irresponsible! >.<

Horny Ang Moh said...

So what is your next couse of action?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Klee: You need to understand from my standpoint. It's really frustrating.

Bongkerz: Southern bank, especially Direct Access... used to be my favourite banking team. They are really good. Now... i don't know what to say.

Horny: I don't know. Nothing more i can do right? Resort to other means of banking lor.

zewt said...

should i forward your blog to my friend in CIMB? he speaks to the CEO, datuk nazir razak on a regular basis.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt: haha... you can fwd to your friend. But i doubt that Datuk is able to do anything at all, and he won't do anything. Not that I have millions in CIMB. hahaha.

zewt said...

like that ah... then sudah la... bank with stand chart...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

std chart lagi worse. I will go for CIMB over std chart.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Seriously Zewt... I think Std Chart also as bad. I will choose to bank with Citibank over Std Chart. Hehe.