Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Sad Day

This morning, I received MSN messages from friends telling me about an ex-colleague's demise from this world. It was a freak accident. I immediately went into thestar.com and found the news. Though I am not close to this ex-colleague of mine, I feel sad, for he left behind a wife and 3 kids. No one will ever know what happened behind the wheels that causes this tragic demise.

Next, I read about Zewt's mom. Tears filled my eyes reading his post. I pray for Zewt and his family. Though I have not met Zewt in person, but he is still my friend. I cannot imagine this day if it ever happens to me. But it will happen... it happens to everyone. Some day, people whom we love will eventually leave us. But I guess life goes on. All I can say now is not to take anyone in our lives for granted.
It's a sad day...

3 comments:

zewt said...

thank you purple mushroom. i am sure my mom would have been glad that many people prayed for her today.

I am still trying to take it all in as everything happened within 24 hours. But I am sure we will pull through.

Thank you for your prayers.

Huei said...

indeed a sad day. my deepest condolences to your friend's family and zewt & family.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Yallo, a sad day mine condolence to your friend & family. I hope zewt family is ok.