Friday, March 23, 2007

My e-Banking Nightmare

I hate this!!!!! This is nightmare!!! The merger between Southern bank and CIMB bank has resulted in my total-loss-of-means-to-pay-my-bills!!!!! This is so shit!!!


Ok, not an exact total loss as I still have good ole Maybank2u.com to rely on. But I use my Direct Access credit card for all automatic bill payments. And every month, I will log into SBBDirect.com to pay off the credit card directly. Due to the merger, they happily merged the internet banking as well, but I do not understand why on earth do they want existing users to re-register for this e-banking facility?? I called up Southern Bank and told them that I am overseas and ask for the procedure to register via phone. All they can say is... "Sorry 'mam, you will still need to re-register at our ATM machines to continue using internet banking." FUG! Great! Now what?? My final hope is to rely on Direct Access phone banking. I hope there are no changes to that. But I need to call them. Will call them later... I have a stupid con-call to attend to, and I am already late for that. ARGGHHH!!!

...to be continued...

1 comment:

Huei said...

OMG!! wth!!

that's the prob wif msia lar..they expect us to do everything ourselves!

blegh!!